My name is Marie and I am a self taught photographer...at heart. I say that because I still have SO much to learn and so much to get better at. I started taking pictures about a year ago and LOVE it. Many people have told me I need to have my own business and need to have a website. I can't bring myself to it though, but have been doing the blog for a while now. I thoroughly enjoy taking pictures and the whole editing process. Therefore that is what has put me off. I don't want it to be a job where I have to do it and get it done, I want to continue to enjoy my hobby and look forward to each shoot. Maybe one day I will take the step forward, but for now, I love first being a mom and then having my interests and hobbies. If you like what you see and are interested in my work, please email me and we can set something up, myserenityphotography
1 comment:
Marie, I really like that picture of Carson where he appears to be "floating" in Brendi's hands! Way cool!
Post a Comment